Ed Mulrey

Ed Mulrey

Postby cline on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:43 am

I lost Ed Mulrey's contact information. Please e-mail information to gene_cline@sbcglobal.net I bet Ed is golfing too much to read this posting.

Next I do NOT have Mr. Chris Welch's e-mail address. Is his home address 1276 W Satsop Road Montesano, WA 98563?

Jerry Johnston is working very very hard to make this year's reunion a very good one. No one can say there will NOT be enough to do. Jerry, I am working today on putting information on FRA's web site and in their magazine FRA Today. Are you a member? Gene Cline
cline

Re: Ed Mulrey

Postby jennibeck on Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:26 pm

I keep hearing about a reunion, and I was curious if there is anyway that there are surviving WWII men who served on the Black. Sadly, I became interested in the history of my grandfather's service after he died, and I would love to talk to someone with first hand knowledge of it's WWII history. I am starting a book about him and my grandma. His name was Dave Good, from Kittanning, PA. If anyone can help, I would be thrilled.
jennibeck

Postby chris on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:35 am

Yes we do have ww2 vets show up at our reunions and I might say they have alot to talk about. see ya in st louis
chris

Postby jennibeck on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:34 pm

I am not a member, but I have been doing some digging into writing a book about my Grandparents and the things they did to contribute to the war effort then. I really am hoping to speak to someone with first hand knowledge of the Black during WWII.
jennibeck

Return to Searching for Shipmates